Monday 4 January 2021

Romantic Quotes for Your Sweetheart

Share these special words with the beautiful person in your life this holiday season.

To me, you are perfect.

Love Actually

True love is putting someone else before yourself.

Frozen

I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.

The Fault in Our Stars

You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

Gone with the Wind

You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be.

Iris

Goo Goo Dolls

Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what.

P.S. I Love You

Melanie: Why would you want to marry me for, anyhow?

Jake: So I can kiss you anytime I want.

Sweet Home Alabama

Take my hand, take my whole life too.

For I can’t help falling in love with you.

Can’t Help Falling in Love

Elvis Presley

I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

Pride & Prejudice

You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Dr. Seuss

Yours is the first face that I saw

I think I was blind before I met you

Now I don’t know where I am

I don’t know where I’ve been

But I know where I want to go

First Day of My Life

Bright Eyes

For more love and romance, check out www.jubimedia.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment